For Graduate Students

Advising, Research, & Career Services

JSG Graduate Program

JSG Graduate Forms

UT Resources

JSG Resources

JSG Facilities & Equipment

Teaching Resources



How do I shift between UT and COBRA insurance for a fellowship or internship?

International Students

Leave of Absence / Parental Leave / Accommodations

What is the JGS policy for graduate students considering an academic leave of absence, parental leave, or other accommodations?

JSG Business Services Office

Reimbursement Process:  Submitting RTA, OOEF forms; using pro-card, etc

How do I use my professional development funds?

How do I reserve a JSG vehicle?

JSG Research Funds

How do I apply for external and JSG-related research grants (off-campus research or lab analytical fees) ?

TA/RA Duties

Who do I discuss concerns over my workload as a TA, RA, or RA assigned tasks not directly related to my thesis/dissertation?

More Graduate Student Resources