The Jackson School of Geosciences is looking for hires to add new expertise, breadth, and depth to what was already one of the largest and best geosciences programs in the world.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Practice in Field and Experiential Geosciences
- Visiting Professor of Practice in Structural Geology/Tectonics
- Visiting Professor of Practice in Chemical or Physical Hydrogeology
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Analysis of Earthquake Data, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellows Program
For questions on the Jackson School’s postdoctoral programs and opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Texas at Austin is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.