The Jackson School of Geosciences is looking for faculty to add new expertise, breadth, and depth to what was already one of the largest and best geosciences programs in the world. In addition to the faculty hires, we are often looking for scientists for our world-class research units: the Bureau of Economic Geology and the Institute for Geophysics.
How to apply: Submit applications to the address noted in the posting.
- Assistant (tenure-track) or Associate (tenured) Professor in Igneous and/or Metamorphic Petrology
- Assistant (Tenure-Track), Associate (Tenured), or Full Professor (Tenured) in Sedimentary Geology
- Assistant (Tenure-Track) or Associate (Tenured) Professor in Solid Earth Geophysics
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Geomechanics at the University of Texas Institute for Geophysics
- Postdoctoral researcher position on Integrative Analysis of Plate-Tectonic System Evolution (PLATES-4D)
- See UT Austin Job Search for all current positions at the Bureau of Economic Geology, Institute for Geophysics, and other units affiliated with the Jackson School.
The University of Texas at Austin is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.