Vision, Mission, Culture
Prepare future leaders for the opportunities and challenges related to the earth’s resources and environment by developing relevant multidisciplinary skills and understanding to enable integrated resource solutions.
- Understand the earth’s rapidly changing energy and resource challenges through integrated, multidisciplinary study
- Promote intellectual diversity by leveraging the unique strengths of all of the schools supporting the Energy and Earth Resources graduate program
- Develop leaders with integrity, sound skills, broad knowledge, and a commitment to prudently manage the earth’s resources and environment
- Deliver the best learning experience of its kind
- Value, promote and share our diversity which enhances exploration of new ideas from different perspectives
- Engage in research that adds real value
- Learn from and support each other
- Respect and value honest, candid communication
- Acknowledge that integrity in achieving our goals is as important as the goals themselves
The key contact for prospective and current students is the Graduate Coordinator.