Undergraduate Student Support Request for Analytical Fees
Description: This is to request financial support for fees associated with analytical services to facilitate your undergraduate research. This is not a request to support travel to collect samples or perform analyses at a laboratory.
Eligibility: Current DGS students in good standing conducting research with a Jackson School researcher.
Deadlines: Oct 1, Mar 1 (recurring).
Application: Send a pdf with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified about the status of your application via e-mail.
- Name/UT EID.
- Your major.
- Research mentor/supervisor’s name and email.
- Provide a brief description of your research project. Describe your samples and how you obtained them, and how the specific analysis will advance your research goals.
- Provide an itemized project budget for analytical fees. Itemize by type of analysis, and indicate where analysis will be performed.
- If not performed at a UT facility and an appropriate facility is available (e.g., thin sections, ICP-MS, electron microprobe), provide justification for using an alternative lab facility (attach additional page if necessary).
- Total requested support for analytical fees.