Arrival Time: 8:30 a.m. Breakfast will be provided. Note that afternoon session posters will not be set up until 12:30 p.m. Click here to see the full schedule.
Presentation Time: The morning poster session will be held from 9:00-11:30, and the afternoon session from 1:00-3:30. Students are expected to remain by their posters the majority of their scheduled session to be available to judges, but may walk around to see other posters.
Poster Guidelines and Suggestions:
Size: Maximum width: 6 feet and Minimum Height: 3 feet (these measurements will ensure that your poster will fit on the stands)
- Presentation should cover the material cited in the abstract
- Poster must have title and author names
- Prepare figures to be size sufficient for viewing at ~2 meters distance
- Paragraph and caption text should be no smaller than 24-point font, header text ~36-point font
- Organize the information in a clear, orderly, and self-explanatory way
You will be judged using criteria found in this form: