Deadline: December 23, 2020
To submit your abstract, please follow these steps:
1. Prepare your abstract in your word processing program of choice.
2. Once the portal is open (Dec. 1, 2020) and you are ready to submit, click here to submit your abstract.
**In addition to submitting your abstract, you will also need to register for the symposium**
3. CAREFULLY follow these instructions on the Submission page:
- Fill in your name and email (must be the same email you use to Register.)
- Fill in your abstract title and add authors IN ORDER (and make sure you have all author’s permission and include yourself).
- Copy and paste your abstract text into the Abstract text box on the Submission page (250 word limit).
- Select your Career Stage–the same as the judging categories.
- Select your Scientific Division/theme (may select more than one).
- OPTIONAL: Upload your poster so participants can view it without going to your virtual room on the day of the symposium.
- OPTIONAL: Participate in the *new this year* Figure competition and upload your figure.
4. Once everything looks correct on the Submission page, click the orange Submit button on the right side of the page.
5. Don’t forget to Register for the Symposium on the Fourwaves platform. Registration is required to access the symposium and ensure security for all of the virtual participants. Make sure to use the same email you used to submit your abstract.
No submissions will be “approved” until after the Dec. 23 deadline, so you may update it as necessary until then.
Contact Eirini Poulaki at email@example.com if you have any questions about abstracts or encounter any issues.