Faculty/research scientists/post docs are welcome to judge the symposium. Please volunteer to judge by emailing the GSEC gmail address and direct any questions to that address or to Emily Hernandez Goldstein. More judging details will be sent out as the Symposium date approaches.
This day would not be possible without the help from dedicated faculty/research scientists and our wonderful guest judges. Thank you to all who are able to volunteer for this.
The categories for awards are:
1. Undergraduate Best Poster Award, 1st and 2nd place
2. Early-Career Graduate Best Poster Award, 1st and 2nd place (must be first year Master’s or pre-candidacy for PhD)
3. Late-Career Masters Best Poster Award, 1st and 2nd place
4. Late-Career PhD Award, 1st and 2nd place
5. Best-Represented Research Group (all students of an adviser presenting; possibility for multiple awards)
Judging criteria can be found in the evaluation form below: