Announcing The GeoFORCE Graduate Scholars Partnership 2014
The GeoFORCE Graduate Scholars Partnership is a scholarship program for GeoFORCE graduates who are seeking STEM degrees in Texas public schools. This is a 4-year scholarship, designed to cover expenses not already covered by federal grants or other scholarships. The scholarship is need based; Award amounts may be as high as all tuition, room and board, and expenses. Students must fill out the FAFSA annually.
- Eligible Colleges: UT Austin, UT San Antonio, Texas A&M, U Houston, U Houston Victoria, Texas Tech, Houston Community College, Southwest Texas Junior College
- Eligible Majors: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Geology, Math, Physics, Environmental Sciences
In addition, applicant must:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a 3.0 High School GPA
- Minimum 1000 SAT score (math+criitical reading)
- Show leadership potential
- Complete the application
- Live on campus their Freshman year
- Agree to meet the scholarship reporting and participation requirements
Dates to Remember:
- Application Available January 7
- Application Due by March 4
How to Submit:
- Send your completed application via email or fax.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 512-475-7117
If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt within one business day of sending your application please contact Ann Merriman to ensure that that it was received. You may do so by email or phone at: (email@example.com/512-471-0506).
Click here for the announcement Graduate Scholars Announcement