See GoogleScholar Citations for publication statistics.
Behr, W.M., Smith, D., 20xx. A- to B-type olivine fabric transitions associated with hydration, dehydration and shear above the Farallon flat slab, in prep.
In Review or Revision:
Platt, J.P., Behr, W.M., Cooper, F.J., 20xx. Metamorphic core complexes: windows into crustal mechanics and rheology, invited review paper submitted to Journal of the Geological Society of London.
Behr, W.M., Platt, J.P., 20xx. Brittle faults are weak, but the ductile middle crust is strong: implications for lithospheric mechanics, in revision.
Published or In Press:
11. Behr, W.M., Hirth, G., in press. Rheological properties of the mantle lid beneath the Mojave region in southern California, Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
10. Behr, W.M., Platt, J.P., 2013. Rheological evolution of a Mediterranean subduction complex, Journal of Structural Geology, vol. 54, p. 136-155.
9. Platt, J.P., Behr, W.M., Johanesen, K.A., Williams, J., 2013. The Betic-Rif arc and its orogenic hinterland: A review. Annual Reviews of Earth and Planetary Sciences, v. 41, 14.1-14.45.
8. Behr, W.M., Platt, J.P., 2012. Kinematic and thermal evolution during two-stage exhumation of a Mediterranean subduction complex, Tectonics, v. 31, TC4025.
7. Platt, J.P., Behr, W.M., 2011. Deep structure of lithospheric fault zones, Geophysical Research Letters, v. 38, L24308.
6. Behr, W.M., Platt, J.P., 2011. A naturally constrained stress profile through the middle crust in an extensional terrane, Earth and Planetary Science Letters; v. 303, Issues 3-4, p. 181-192.
5. Platt, J.P., Behr, W.M., 2011. Lithospheric shear zones as constant stress experiments, Geology; v. 39 (2), p. 127-130.
4. Platt, J.P., Behr, W.M., 2011. Grainsize evolution in ductile shear zones: implications for strain localization and the strength of the lithosphere, Journal of Structural Geology; v.33, p. 537-550.
3. Behr, W.M., Thomas, J.B., Hervig, R.L., Calibrating Ti concentrations in quartz on the SIMS using NIST silicate glasses with applications to the TitaniQ geothermobarometer. American Mineralogist, January 2010.
2. Behr, W.M., Rood, D.H., Fletcher, K.E., Guzman, N., Finkel, R., Hanks, T.C., Hudnut, K.W., Kendrick, K.J., Platt, J.P., Sharp, W.D., Weldon, R., Yule, J.D., 2010. Uncertainties in slip rate estimates for the Mission Creek strand of the southern San Andreas fault at Biskra Palms Oasis, southern California, GSA Bulletin; v. 122; no. 9/10; p. 1360–1377; doi: 10.1130/B30020.1; 15 figures; 3 tables.
1. Fletcher, K.E., Sharp, W.D., Kendrick, K.J., Behr, W.M., Hanks, T.C., 230Th/U dating of a late Pleistocene alluvial fan offset along the southern San Andreas fault. GSA Bulletin; September/October 2010; v. 122; no. 9/10; p. 1347–1359; doi: 10.1130/B30018.1; 8 figures; 3 tables; Data Repository item 2010025.
† Graduate student advisee
^Undergraduate student advisee